Apricot Slice is one of those ‘all-in-one’ recipes! Very simple and so tasty! Pop it in the fridge and you’ll have a dessert for the kids when they get home from school.
- 300g dried apricots, chopped
- 250g milk coffee/ arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 170g marshmallows, chopped
- 3/4 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Line a lamington sized tin.
- Mix all ingredients together and press into the tin (I placed a layer of plastic wrap when pressing the mixture into the tin otherwise it is very sticky. Use the palm of your hand to press firmly).
- Refridgerate for a few hours. Cut into squares and serve.
- Crush each arrowroot into approximately 10 pieces.
- Chop each apricot into approximately 6 pieces.
- Drizzle with white chocolate or dessicated coconut before refridgerating (Optional)
About the Author: Mother of 6 children. 4 boys and 2 girls. A proud stay-at-home-mum and Co-founder of the website. Jill has a strong Catholic faith. "I believe it's really important to have a support network for mums to connect and learn from each other." She also has a Degree in Primary Teaching from Melbourne University.