Chocolate Oreo Cheeseballs is a rich & decadent dessert made from cream cheese and crushed oreo cookies!
- 250 g White Chocolate Melts or Buttons
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block
- For the filling, allow the cream cheese to soften slightly
- Mill the Oreo's in a food processer for 7-10 seconds
- Add the cream cheese, mix until combined approx 15-20 seconds (set aside)
- For the coating, melt the chocolate. While chocolate is melting roll mixture into balls.
- Once chocolate has melted roll/coat in chocolate and refrigerate until set.
- This is a fairly rich dessert so do not roll the balls too big.
About the Author: Mother of 6 children. 4 boys and 2 girls. A proud stay-at-home-mum and Co-founder of the website. Jill has a strong Catholic faith. "I believe it's really important to have a support network for mums to connect and learn from each other." She also has a Degree in Primary Teaching from Melbourne University.