This crazily easy roast topping is a simple addition to your usual Sunday roast- the whole family will enjoy this easy recipe!
Crazily Easy Roast Topping
This is a simple addition to your usual Sunday roast- the whole family will enjoy this easy recipe!
Write a review
- Roast (lamb or beef)
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup oil (olive or coconut – or whatever you prefer)
- 1 handful basil
- 1 cooked carrot (not necessary)
- pinch paprika
- Roast meat (beef or lamb) how you would usually roast your meat
- Blend all ingredients with a handmix blender/ blender/ food processor
- Spread paste onto your meat twenty-thirty minutes before it is finished roasting, pop back into the oven until completely roasted.
- Serve with fresh vegetables (preferably whatever is in season)
Young Catholic Mums http://youngcatholicmums.com/
About the Author: