These gluten, dairy and grain free crumbed lamb chops are delicious. This is a simple recipe which your family will love!
You could even try serving with salad topped with your own homemade pesto, recipe found here.
- 8 Lamb chops
- 1 cup crushed cashews (or walnuts or almonds/almond meal basically whatever nut you like- but my family likes cashews)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of cumin
- Mix cashews, flour, spices, salt and pepper in a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk egg
- Coat each chop once in the egg mixture
- Coat each chop into the nut mixture
- Dip each chop back into the egg mixture
- Bake in oven until chops are cooked and crumbed topping is brown and crispy.
- Serve with vegetables or a fresh salad (you could even try topping the salad with your own homemade pesto)
- Alternatively you could try frying up the chops in a fry pan in a tablespoon of coconut oil. Yum!
- If you haven't checked out the 'Merrymaker Sisters' webpage you should take a quick look for some amazing recipes, and their healthy way of life attitude! These sisters are a lot of fun and it really shows through their recipes and blogs!
About the Author: