Easy Mango Pudding is a refreshing dessert, perfect for a Summers day. Goes especially well after a rich, creamy dinner.
- 1 packet Aeroplane mango jelly
- 1 tin 'mango slices' in syrup (mashed finely)
- 30 ml evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- Add the cup of boiling water to the packet of jelly and stir properly until all crystals have dissolved.
- Add the mashed mango slices into the jelly together with the evaporated milk and mix together until all combined.
- Pour into a glass bowl and allow it to set in the fridge for several hours.
- This does not make a very large pudding (you may like to double the recipe ingredients).
- I like to drizzle a little more evaporated milk on top of the pudding before serving.
About the Author: Mother of 6 children. 4 boys and 2 girls. A proud stay-at-home-mum and Co-founder of the website. Jill has a strong Catholic faith. "I believe it's really important to have a support network for mums to connect and learn from each other." She also has a Degree in Primary Teaching from Melbourne University.