A beautiful blend of raw ingredients to produce a deliciously creamy mousse or smoothie.
- 1 banana (frozen to make mousse)
- ½ cup Ice
- 1 cup of Almond Milk (or milk of your choice depending if want vegan or not)
- 2 Tablespoons of Almond, Brazil or peanut butter (or combination)
- 1 ½ teaspoon of flaxseed oil
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 Tablespoons of Cacao powder
- 3 dates (or tablespoon of honey)
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia seeds (optional)
- Sweetened Cacao nips and coconut (for topping)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
About the Author: Healthy food advocate and raw dessert lover, Bethany comes from a large Catholic family. She is passionate about photography and teaching others how to fuel the body with good nutritious food that tastes amazing!