This is an easy, super healthy and gluten free meal for the whole family! Even my 9 month old loves it!
- Chicken (Chicken thigh or breast whatever type you want)
- Variety of vegetables
- Coconut oil
- Additional: GF soy sauce
- Poach the chicken in pot of boiling water until cooked (you will know when it's ready because the chicken won't be pink any more). The cooking time will depend on the quantity of chicken you need for your family.
- Saute vegetables, including broccoli, carrots, zucchini, pumpkin or whatever you have in the fridge in 1/4 cup of coconut oil. I do alternate and boil the veges too sometimes instead of saute. For the baby I usually boil but I am sure he wouldn't mind them sauted either!
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on cooked chicken.
- Serve chicken and vegetables together.
Sometimes if my husband is extra hungry I serve it with rice. You could add soy sauce or sesame seed sauce for extra flavour.
The poached chicken is great for sandwiches the next day! This recipe is simple yet yummy!
About the Author: