A new take on Quinoa, and a healthy snack! Quinoa Cookies are so delicious the kids won’t be able to tell the difference and neither will you!
These are definitely different to your regular cookie but I really enjoyed them and I hope you will too! Maybe next time I'll add a little less sugar and a little rice syrup for sweetness!
Write a review
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar (I used brown)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yoke
- Tablespoon of Cacao (large tablespoon)
- Chocolate chips/nuts/whatever you'd like to mix in the cookie dough!
- Mix coconut oil, eggs, sugar and cacoa together with electric beater. Beat in very slowly flour and baking power. Voila!
- Separate into cookie shapes and bake til golden!
- Image Credit: "Quinoa Closeup" By Pom² (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Young Catholic Mums http://youngcatholicmums.com/
About the Author: