Too Easy Paleo Pesto
Simple, easy and tasty pesto.
Write a review
- 1 handful basil
- 1handful baby spinach or English spinach
- 1 cup walnuts*
- ¼ cup good virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Use hand stick or blender to puree all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This pesto is perfect on a salad with pumpkin, quinoa, toasted walnuts and kale leaves drizzled with more olive oil. Yum!
- *Alternatively you can use cashews or macadamia nuts
Young Catholic Mums http://youngcatholicmums.com/
About the Author: